CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: coffee enema

unyquity Views: 1,556
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 461,064

Re: coffee enema

Greetings,

Hmmm, coffee enemas every day? My thought on 'every day' would be: it depends on what you're trying to treat, severity of symptoms, etc.

Enemas CAN be "addictive"...that is, after doing them daily for a period of time they tend to make for a 'lazy colon', and you may find it takes awhile for your body to adjust without them (and get back to the point where you regularly have a bowel movement 2-3 times daily).

However, when my mother-in-law was in Dr. Kelley's clinic for curing of terminal liver cancer, she took MORE than one coffee enema daily (but of course, that was under the supervision/advice of well-trained natural medical staff).

Since a coffee enema stimulates the liver to contract, there's many symptoms/illnesses for which a daily coffee enema might be recommended.

Personally, I tend to be a bit on the conservative side... as in, I feel our major organs (once flushed and freed from basic toxins and in good working order) might become a bit frustrated/over-stimulated/sensitive by our adding a daily regime of forcing them to contract & expel. I believe that once we cleanse, flush, AND change our diets to stop adding major toxins & poisons, that our body's are fully able to detox themselves without our additional protocols (except for maintenance). But that's just a 'feeling' on my part...and it certainly doesn't apply when one is treating a major illness or going for a cure of a major disease. :)

...just my .02 worth!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.906 sec, (1)