CureZone   Log On   Join
Breast pain / I just checked my book/ Can't believe it/I am almost excited

hanna Views: 1,624
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 461,806

Breast pain / I just checked my book/ Can't believe it/I am almost excited

When I eat certain foods which are not according to my Ayurveda bodytype I often can feel it in the right breast. I have not checked in my book yet if any part of the intestines is related to the breasts. But it is hard to believe that food can react in the breast, I have it strongly when I eat pitta bread with humus.

PS: I find it hard to believe, but I just checked Andreas book Timeless Secrets for Health and Rejuvenation and there is the drawing of the bowel. I never thought of checking if there is a relationship between the bowels and the breasts.
But in there is a drawing with bowel reflex points, and on the right side about in the middle it says R.Breast and on the left side of the body there is a reflex point for the L.Breast.

My EXCITEMENT is coming more from something else. I often have trouble in the lower right of the bowel, never pain in my gallbladder area while I have a stone.
So I used to get these pains and always think it was bowel problems and now I just found out the lower right has 3 reflex points for the Gallbladder/Liver/Pancreas.
So now it makes sense why I had pain there. I used to wonder about the appendix too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.605 sec, (1)