I have a problem: In my country colema supplies are not available (only enema stuff), and I don't have a credit card to buy from the internet.
Now I have thought of a solution: make my own colema gear (saves a lot of money too!). I have already made a design for a colema board, and I know where to get buckets and tubing... but one part is still missing: the tip.
I've been thinking about making this myself too, from a small piece of thin tubing that can be attached to the end of the bigger tubing.
But, I'm still uncertain about some things:
- How thick does the tubing need to be? (What's the thickness of the standard colema tips that are for sale?)
- Is it a problem that the end of the tube is open? (I have seen ENema nozzles with open ends.)
- Does it need to have side holes (and why)?
- How do you prevent it from getting clogged (or is that not really possible)?
- Other ideas on how I could make a tip?
I'll be forever thankful to the one(s) who can answer my questions!