CureZone   Log On   Join
it works, be patient and prepared mentally

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Madelle Views: 9,074
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 466,542

it works, be patient and prepared mentally

redengine - I, too, am new to this. My symptoms are mainly centered around nervous system - cognition, memory - I had to do something, as the medical people still cannot figure it out. I came here, started reading and was in tears for hours - because I felt I had (still do) found answers.

I am glad to ahve read a lot of the current forums, plus some archieved ones. It has helped me learn and then decide what I will use and not. I take (in capsule form) CQ10, plus Black-Walnut and added garlic, plus p'au d'arco, and P&B shakes. I also take psyllium in the caspsule form - some days I just cannot seems to either get the shakes down - or remember how many I have downed - so I use the capsules so that I am getting the psyllium, but not risking over doing the Bentonite (liquid).

In the P&B shakes - I am putting in grapefruit juice (fresh squeezed, to get ready for the downing of grapefruit juice with olive oil (when I do the liver cleanse). The juice makes it a yummy drink for me - warm water though, not hot, not cooler. I also take 2-3 tbsp of coconut oil (down with lots of water) between meals, about 2-3 times per week.

Last week I had little worms. I was so glad that I had come here and read other's experiences! The first worm (I have to be blunt here) was on the toilet paper - easy to see - about 2 inches long - thin like spagetti - I was startled! I had not seen anything in the stool (not that I have poked around in it either). Then I had ropes - the longest was 8" long - I was excited. Then. . . .got a thick worm about the size of a pencil (nto the lead, the entire pencil ) again, (I had before, in the stool, it was obvious) and this time it got "stuck in transit"!!! ewe. - but I had read about that happening to others before, so I did not freak, too much - just had to get ahold of it (I had rubber gloves on by then) and pull - as I could not seem to expell it, and did not feel I had anything left to expell at that time! Pulling the thing out was gross - but it is out!

So now, I continue with the cleanse, and I am thinking this is going to take a while. . . my fiance' did go get me some tumeric - and I took a tsp of it (not bad to take) downed with water - so we shall continue that and see what happens!

Glad you are here - us "newbies" need to get at it, stay at it, and continue to get guidance!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.391 sec, (2)