CureZone   Log On   Join
Tumeric and Paragone

Madelle Views: 2,494
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,145

Tumeric and Paragone

I was using, at Omie's suggestions, tumeric - I used just the powdered spice from the grocery store. But I got tired of it, so bought it is capsule form.

I jsut started Paragone this week, ordered it from
www.thevitimanshoppe.com It was $23.96 per kit. The course is supposed to be 2 kits. that means a cleanse at 1/2 strength (for a person under 150 pounds) 1 cap and 7 drops per day three times (the kit has the capsules and drops). A full strength cleanse is 2 caps and 15 drops three times a day. The instructions say that one box/kit will complete a 35 day cleanse program at 1/2 strength, and two kits are required for a complete 35 day cleanse at full strength. The course is 15 days on, 5 off, 15 days on.

If you go back a few pages, on this forum, you can see that a few of us started around the same time. GMS has posted and termed us the "paragone team" and you can see how it is working for some, and at what strength. I bought two kits, but am only doing 2 caps and 15 drops twice a day - so that would be a 3/4 strength - which for the moment, it quite enough for me! This is my first cleanse, concurrent with Bowel Cleanse - I am no authority - and others will post more info for you, I am sure.

Paragone is by Renew Life and you can, in addition to the link above, go to www.renewlife.com They have a few products that address various cleanses. I have also seen some at our local health stores. For me, it was cheaper on-line.

Take care!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.734 sec, (1)