CureZone   Log On   Join
Round 2 (Paragone) die-off ans hormones

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Madelle Views: 7,270
Published: 17 years ago

Round 2 (Paragone) die-off ans hormones

I am on round 2 of paragone - it is going alright, lots of stuff coming out, but not as much as round #1, but then my "moon" came and I am really miserable! I mean, pms is soemthing I deal with - the this month it is in all CAPS - my poor partner. . . has been really patient and supportive of all the changes in diet, the cleanses. . . but this mood swing - could be die-off, yes? could be just hormones. I mean, my whole body seems to be in slow down. . .felt constipated on the paragone for 4 days (quite the opposite from round #1 with liquid stool for days) no appetite, really sleepy. . . I feel like just crawling into bed and staying there for days. . . this is not like me! I am only 1/2 way through this round of paragone - going to stick with it - 'cause I tell you, I just don't want to start over! That is the only thing that is keeping me going on with it - and not stopping altogether.

Anyone else feel like this? I mean, I cannot stand this mood - and my brain fog is returning! I fought candida and parasites now for months, and got the brain for lifted - and now it is coming back. . .too scarey to think about. I am going to go Scarlett O'Hara for a while. . . .

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (1)