CureZone   Log On   Join
die off or hormones or both - just rotten all around

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Madelle Views: 6,360
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,634

die off or hormones or both - just rotten all around

GMS - your enthusiasm, descriptions offered, sense of humour - all VERY appreciated! I feel like you are a true leader among us "beginners - but hey, you're no longer new at this - finding so many "thingees"!

Ya- this mood, I mean, yuck! I have had pms before, but not toward the end. . . .we'll see in a couple of days how it goes - I AM sticking to this though. Made myself do housework and be busy today. . .I mean, the point is to enhance health and have life! Not to be wanting to crawl into bed and stay there. . .

One thing though. . .in all this parasite cleanse. . .I have lost weight - and that, for me, is not a bad thing at all. Between the Paragone, the P&B shakes and the water (I am ravenously thirsty ALL the time now) I just feel so full, that I have to force myself to eat - and am doing so in about 6 little snack size meals a day - it is hard to coordinate taking the Paragone and P&B at different times, AND on an empty stomach or 1.5 hours after eating. . .

I have been doing skin brushing - and some bouncing on the spot - 'cause the skin itching. . . not pleasant - but ohhhh what a wonderful feeling after skin brushing - I am hooked!

Well, it is late at night, and I feel a bit crampy - not woman stuff either, and sort of "up" but gotta get that sleep time in!

Anyone else on Paragone now? Round 1 or 2?

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)