CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: die off or hormones or both - just rotten all around

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Madelle Views: 6,347
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,655

Re: die off or hormones or both - just rotten all around

Annie - my thoughts are with you! I do know this is worth it, but wow, this has gotta pass (haha, I made a pun) and quickly! hen I got constipated, I used a bit of magnesium citrate (mix it with juice or something fizzy) and it sure helps. You have done 10 liver cleanses?

My first will be next weekend! I am going to complete this Paragone round - and prior to the cleanse, go fuids and no fat for a couple of days. I am not going to use Epsom Salts , but rather the magnesium citrate. Everything else will be done according to Dr. Clark's protocol - oil, joice, timing. . .

This weekend, superbowl, my parner cooked cajun - so I did eat o.k. - low carbs, except for Bismati (sp) rice - about 2 cups total - which is more carbs than I usually eat - I will have to see how I feel in the a.m from that!

Can you tell us more about the emotional freedom technique you use before bed?

GMS - when is your first liver flush? you will soon be done with round 2 as well, yes?

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)