CureZone   Log On   Join
Can parasites become resistant to herbs?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 956
Published: 17 years ago

Can parasites become resistant to herbs?

I was just curious about this because I know that candida can become resistant to antifungals. It would make sense that parasites could do the same.

This freaks me out because it seems like the Black-Walnut hulls, woormwood and cloves are the three herbs they say will successfully kill them all. But what if someones infection is sooooo bad that they become immune the these herbs?

The only reason I worry about this is it seems like my parasitic infection is so extreme as far as my symptoms go. Chronic fatigue, allergies to most food (veggies, poultry and coconut/olive oil are the only super safe foods --I also can tolerate nuts although there is some sensitivity there).

I cannot eat ANY kind of carbohydrate or Sugar no matter how healthy they are supposed to be. These feed the parasites and candida.

I intuitively feel that parasite/candida cleansing and Liver Flushing are the key for me, but I just hope the herbs will stay potent.

If die-off de-creases after a few weeks (which it is starting to a little bit), does this mean I should up my dose of paragone?

Also, how much CO Q10 should I take and is it okay to take it at the same time as Paragone?

Thank you!

Anni.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)