CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tell me more about your dreams, Madie!

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 1,330
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,771

Re: Tell me more about your dreams, Madie!

Yes, freeing is a word, I believe.

I have solved problems in my sleep before, and have been known to have really wild dreams, sometimes even psychic in nature.

I just have not harnessed to ability to do it on command! I wish I could get my questions answered.

Do you think all the answers we need in life are within us? I believe that they are. I just need to know how to find them inside me. (even though I believe I have uncovered a lot already).

I just wish my life were a book that I could peak ahead and see what my future holds for me, so that if I am to get my health back, I wouldn't have to worry so much about it all the time NOW.

Speaking of liver flushing, I am going to do one tomorrow. My first flush after a parasite cleanse. This should be interesting.

By the way, it is nothing to fear. It's so easy, except for the not eating any fat part. I get so hungry and weak without it. Once you buck up and just DO IT the first time, you will be able to put the fear behind you.

What kind of worms do you think are living in our livers? Is there a usual inhabitant of the liver or could it be different kinds all cohabitating together like a happy family...!?!? >:0

I will be sure to rub my scalp tonight. Thank you for the advice. I'll let you know if I get any deep insights!

Annie.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.982 sec, (1)