CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This scares me!

Blueduck Views: 1,977
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,780

Re: This scares me!

I would not even waste my time or money trying to get a diagnosis of parasites from any doctor. The lab tests are not reliable. To have a postive lab test for parasites, there would have to be a worm or an egg in the sample. Even if there is, the lab usually "does not see any parasites."

People here have posted about taking the worms that came out of them to the doctor.....one person said it was written on the chart that "patient brought in garden spiders."

I have had animals my entire life. They sleep with me, eat from my plate, walk all over my kitchen counters. I have gone barefooted for ever too. I eat raw fish and ate half cooked beef before I quit eating beef. I did a parasite cleansing because I was sure I had parasites. I am sure I still have them. No worms came out. I will probably always will have them. Most people DO have them. They are usually dead when they come out. Some are microscopic and you do not even see them come out.

Welcome to Curezone.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)