CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stick with plan

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
  Views: 1,895
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,791

Re: stick with plan

well i think itis silly to think of getting rid of your cat/
youcna buy parasite treatment www.sbherbalremedies.com treat your self and your cat.
then go on the maintenace.

eat foods tha tpasrasites don't like. if youbuildup into a hosstiel systme fo rpaarasites they won't get in youanyhow.

like taking in cayenne daily/ increasign an workign towarda mor ealkaline system
oions, garlic, tumeric/raw pumpkin seeds/ there are a grea tmanyother foods tha they don't
like and evnetually you will reahc a state they woun't want to tryto infest youadn if they do they will rapidly leave...or die

detox/clean up you systems make sure no mucus producing food sar e beigntaken (they love
mucous environments and dirty bowels..

and don't turninto a grermaphobe 8)
i fyoutry to creatre an ultra germ free environment then youwill lose
you bodys was to devope natural immunities *)
not to count that you may end up useign toxic stuff to clean with

there are lot sof good anitbacterialessentil aoils out there
that youcan add to water and spry on walls floor etc..

andsunlight is a great antibacterail o fit sefl.

oil of oregano is cheap antibacterial anti parasitic add soemdrop s to water and use it to clean with/ normal baking soda i ahv e always used to scrub my sink s
no fumes gets the residues up and no n toxic 8)

but abov e all don't jstu go get rid of a pet tha ti syour friend..
it reallyis a simple problme to correct..

btw 90 % of humand hav e parasite s an econstanly bein g reinfested.. so as blue duck suggested do youand your cat a paarastie treat ment i gav eyouon eresource you coudl thry thati have used sucessfully and then goto maintenance
and your cat can take the Clarkia also by wt the dose coems withthe treatment.
be sur eto clan litter box well/ and to ash hands esp unde rthe nails . or evn e soak you hands an dnails for a few minute ina light water bath with a oil of oregano in it

www.survival.com.mx/health/oregano sells for 20 $ a good brnad with 85 % caarvocal lvl in it ultra strong,, youcan read on the web there the multituse of uses and how to dilute it etc. btw it goes ahdn in had withte Wormwood /walnut /cloves tinctire at teh sbherbalremedies.com which kills only certain parasites .. so they compliment each otehr well.

Ami Joi Benton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.063 sec, (2)