CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "Mindfulness" Hey Madie!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Madelle Views: 1,182
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 467,917

Re: "Mindfulness" Hey Madie!

I have a list somewhere - I will look for it this weekend, and get it posted. I just had a horrendous week, same for several people around me (are the stars mis-aligned or what?). I found myself 'zoning out' at bad times when I needed to be focused - and I had to get grounded, without "losing it" and the mindfullness really works!!!! It also helps us be honest with ourselves, communicate with others in a caring, honest way (meaning we are understood rather than feeling misunderstood) and we are more able to keep boudnaries clear in our life. One of my huge "things" is that I feel too many people are rigid on "some boundaires, and lose on others - hence a lot of stress - prioritizing the wrong things (money, being busy - then missing sleep or time for proper nutrition, or time with loved ones, our kids, our self) and are confused when these things don't make us happy! I think we have too much misunderstanding going on between people - do to not being in the here and now, and just plain being honest with ourselves and communicating this to others - then there is conflict, confrontation (instead of commnication) and misunderstanding.

I just know that without paying atention to both my physical and mental health right now. . . . very very bad days turn into ruined weeks - and we cannot get them back! So we have to find our "place" that is ours alone, and keep it safe, beautiful and "capture the moment". In all the external pressure I had this week. . . .I found myself noticing and really feeling pure joy on some leaf buds on trees! This was far better than stuffign feelings, or getting de-centered and only "feeling" (read" reacting) to the external pressure! Better than coming home and not enjoying home because the mind isfor example, at work!

Anyway, I go on, but it has made such a difference in my life! I am living today, I don't know about tomorrow, but my today is the best I can make it - and I noticed some birds returning - so it must be the beginning of spring. . . . these are all facts I can appreciate, even though I have external pressure, and have felt "all over the mood spectrum" since completing my parasite cleanse and first liver cleanse!

I will ry to find the list and get it posted here. However, a good search of "mindfulness" on any book site might bring you results - books, tapes, CDs. . . .work books I think are a mravelous way to examine ourselves, work through the stuff that is obviously 'unblocked' during these cleanses, and to really learn techniques we can apply any time!

Madie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.469 sec, (2)