Whilst doing a vinegar enema I found a liver fluke. I have seen them before in my stools, but ignored them.
This time I fished it out and examined it carefully. It looks like no "food" that I eat. It is 1 cm in length.
Here are some telltale signs that it is a parasite (and not food):
1. It is translucent
2. It has a line running along the middle (like a backbone) which covers 2/3 of the length
3. It was squishy yet firm - feeling more like an insect than a piece of vegetal matter.
What to do now? How do I get rid of these things? And could it possibly be another type of parasite - i.e. something other than a liver fluke??