CureZone   Log On   Join
Happy I tried the Cloves!

larrywhitsitt Views: 2,043
Published: 17 years ago

Happy I tried the Cloves!

I have had ringworm, and parasites, starting 3 months ago about. If I had been using cloves since I started garlic, and Black-Walnut , I surely would have been doing better sooner. As soon as I took the clove granules I started expelling through the skin on my voice box at the base of my neck, having been expelling parasites now on my 6th day. My body was subconsciously showing me what was going on by hand signals, and the subconscious hand signals continued for 7 minutes of the time it took to expell parasites. It was a continuous flume of expellation of the parasite population. I developed a subconscious pointing system to determine the size or age group the clove powder was expelling. Here is how I did it! Get a ruler out and ask your silent thoughts to subconscious point how big the parasites were expelled by clove powder, not consciously pointing, keeping in mind overall how big the parasites were while expelling. Your body will show you how big on the ruler. You can also list measurements on a sheet of paper like 1mm, 2mm, 1cm, etc. asking your silent thoughts to point to the size parasites expelled. I found this group of parasites I did today by clove powder was 1- 1 1/2 days old with this system on paper, and there were no other age groups expelled by the cloves.
Being able to control the population with clove powder at the egg, and 1 - 1 1/2 day age group makes me happy, and content, now having confidence in controlling parasites.
As far as any study has been done on how clove powder kills the 1 - 1 1/2 age group you will have to try this test yourself to see, the medical establishment has not confirmed it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)