CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks MH...
megan Views: 17,837
Published: 19 years ago
This is a reply to # 470,655

Thanks MH...

Thanks for your response, maybe you can help me. I'm so overrun with worms. I know it's due to an unclean body, and I've been trying for years to clean it up, but making such slow progress. When I started flushing my liver was when I began to feel better. I was so excited, I thought I'd found my answer. I got to a certain point, and then the flushes stopped working. I'd do a flush and no stones, it kept happening, and I rarely got stones out anymore. It's not because I'm stone free, at least I don't think so. I've so many worms still that I can't imagine my liver is clean. I don't know why the flushes won't work anymore...have you ever seen this happen? I wonder if there's some mass blocking the way.

I've been doing bowel cleansing too, usually herbs with P&B shakes...but I usually can't tolerate it. I get freezing cold and panicky. I know there's lots of plaque, but like the parasites, whenever I try to remove it there's such a kick back. I'm doing Dr schulze's intestinal formula's now, at a slow pace hoping I'll be able to tolerate it and get some of this stuff out...but it's feels like I'm never going to be free of this. That's where I start getting desparate and thinking about sitting in milk.

Whenever I've tried various herbal anti-parasitics they've just given me high panic and heart palpations. It didn't kill a thing...well, a few here and there, but the infection is as strong as it's always been. There's a lot of them, which is why it really scares me... feels like a rock in my stomach and the hunger...I'm always hunger, no matter what I eat or how much, I can eat,literally, all day and still have more. My diet is okay now, unlike years ago before I became ill. It's usually 90% raw vegan, the other 10% is cooked grain or potatoes. Do you have a suggestion for a dewormer that can help me? I did a Water Fast a few months ago hoping that might do something...made it 10 days. It was a good thing to do, I know, but it didn't touch the infection. Can you starve the suckers? if I did it longer?

Thanks so much for your time and knowledge,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

3.516 sec, (2)