CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wow MH, so much information!

asdfgh_is_me Views: 17,777
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 470,659

Re: Wow MH, so much information!

Thanks for the information! You have no idea how helpful it was.

I'm just starting with this whole body cleaning thing, and though I'm only in my early 20's I do have a lot of problems due to very bad eating and no exercise (and being 50 pounds overweight!!). I was reading info to get started 'cleaning up' but there was just so much information that I couldn't even wrap my mind around it. I'm glad I read your posts though since I atleast now have a starting point, although I still need to assimilate everything.

And I'm getting a bit scared and paranoid about having parasites now since I do have a bloated stomach, gas, constipation, and the fact that my stomach always seems full/expanded and I don't really have appetite. It was getting so bad that the past few days I couldn't get the food down and my throat would do a sort of gag reflex. It's been slightly better now taking metamucil though, which I know I should stop since it's bad.

Anyway, I guess I should start doing the deworming thing asap. I was wondering how to order your booklet?

It seems an unfair waste that you have to spend so much on printing. Why don't you have an eBook format that you could just email?

Is there any way I can help you, maybe converting it to electronic format or something? You also could provide info through a website or something?

P.S. I had no idea oregano oil was lethal??? Always figured if you used the product in cooking, it was safe in large quantities. ©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

Thanks for the information! You have no idea how helpful it was.

I'm just starting with this whole body cleaning thing, and though I'm only in my early 20's I do have a lot of problems due to very bad eating and no exercise (and being 50 pounds overweight!!). I was reading info to get started 'cleaning up' but there was just so much information that I couldn't even wrap my mind around it. I'm glad I read your posts though since I atleast now have a starting point, although I still need to assimilate everything.

And I'm getting a bit scared and paranoid about having parasites now since I do have a bloated stomach, gas, constipation, and the fact that my stomach always seems full/expanded and I don't really have appetite. It was getting so bad that the past few days I couldn't get the food down and my throat would do a sort of gag reflex. It's been slightly better now taking metamucil though, which I know I should stop since it's bad.

Anyway, I guess I should start doing the deworming thing asap. I was wondering how to order your booklet?

It seems an unfair waste that you have to spend so much on printing. Why don't you have an eBook format that you could just email?

Is there any way I can help you, maybe converting it to electronic format or something? You also could provide info through a website or something?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.779 sec, (2)