CureZone   Log On   Join
Mike, everything is a poison!
 

Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse



Wormwood Capsules, Clove Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasite Cleanse


Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Spirit Views: 91,633
Published: 18 years ago
Status:       RN [Message recommended for CureZone Newsletter!]
 
This is a reply to # 470,860

Mike, everything is a poison!


Mike,
You are right, you are very "new" to parasite cleansing.

"Everything is a poison -- it just depends on the amount"

If you consume appropriate amount of Vitamin A daily, you will never suffer from vitamin A deficiancy, it will promote your health.

But a quick googling of the internet reveals that there are severe risks of consuming Vitamin A.

Take too much of vitamin A and you may die.

I suggest you to go to every single forum on the web and post a warning about dangers of Vitamin A, cause I am 100% sure that every single person reading those forums have consumed some of it today or yesterday.

Google:
"Excessive intake of vitamin A may cause acute or chronic toxicity. Acute toxicity manifests as increased intracranial pressure and vomiting, which may lead to death unless ingestion is discontinued. Two fatalities have been reported. Within a few hours of ingesting several million units of vitamin A in polar bear or seal liver, arctic explorers developed drowsiness, irritability, headache, and vomiting, with subsequent peeling of the skin. Megavitamin tablets containing vitamin A have occasionally induced acute toxicity when taken for a long time."


Did you know that pure oxygen, under high pressure, can poison you?People have died from oxygen poisoning!

We must inform people and let them know: they should stop using air, it contains oxygen :-)


Instead of worrying about Wormwood or oxygen, I think you should worry about DHMO :-)


Dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide DHMO


(Dihydrogen monoxide is used in production of all parasite Cleansing Remedies!)

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, bloating, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.

It:

contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
may cause severe burns.
contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.
Contamination Is Reaching Epidemic Proportions!
Significant quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the substance has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.


Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

as an industrial solvent and coolant.
in nuclear power plants.
in the production of styrofoam.
as a fire retardant.
in many forms of cruel animal research.
in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!


The Horror Must Be Stopped!
The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this chemical compound due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." Worse, military organizations--- the Navy is the worst offender--- are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Other branches of the military receive tons the substance through a highly sophisticated distribution network that's hidden underground, away from public scrutiny. Many military facilities store large quantities of DHMO for later use!

It's Not Too Late!
Act NOW to prevent further contamination. Find out more about this dangerous chemical. What you don't know can hurt you and others throughout the world.

For more information, see DHMO.Org, the Dihydrogen Monoxide Research Division, an unbiased data clearinghouse and a forum for public discussion of this serious public issue.





What this little warning message doesn't tell you is that "dihydrogen" just means "two hydrogen atoms," and "monoxide" means "one oxygen atom." Take a second and ask yourself a question: what do you get when you put two hydrogen atoms with one oxygen atom? Once you have answered that question, go back and re-read the warning message.

It is 100% facts, no lies.


Spirit

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (3)