Clarkia Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Cleansing Tincture, 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
More
  Views: 1,695
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,227

Re: Hulda's Program - Clarifying....

Oh, no... that still didn't tell the right dosage of the Black-Walnut tincture. I'll quote from the book "Cure for all Cancers" (also, the dose is actually higher than what I thought):

"Black Walnut Hull Tincture:

Day 1: (This is the day you begin: start the same day you receive)

Take one drop 4 times. Put it in a beverage like water, milk or juice. The drops can be 1 hour apart if you start at 6 PM. They can be 4 hours apart if you start in the morning. Take them before meals or on an empty stomach.

Day 2: Take 2 drops four times as above.

Day 3: Take 3 drops four times.

Day 4: Take 4 drops four times.

Continue increasing in this way till you have taken 20 drops four times. After this, continue taking 20 drops ONCE a day for 3 months. If you get interrupted, don't start over, just continue. The flukes will be dead by day 5!

Don't get interrupted before day 6. After 3 months switch to the Maintenance parasite Program."

Hope this helps... :)

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Oh, no... that still doesn't tell the right dosage of the Black-Walnut tincture. I'll quote from the book (also, the dose is higher than what i thought, but I remembered incorrectly, sorry):

"Black Walnut Hull Tincture:

Day 1: (This is the day you begin: start the same day you receive)
Take one drop 4 times. Put it in a beverage like water, milk or juice. The drops can be 1 hour apart if you start at 6 PM. They can be 4 hours apart if you start in the morning. Take them before meals or on an empty stomach.
Day 2: Take 2 drops four times as above.
Day 3: Take 3 drops four times.
Day 4: Take 4 drops four times.
Continue increasing in this way till you have taken 20 drops four times. After this, continue taking 20 drops ONCE a day for 3 months. If you get interrupted, don't start over, just continue. The flukes will be dead by day 5!
Don't get interrupted before day 6. After 3 months switch to the Maintenance parasite Program.
OK, that's better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.000 sec, (1)