CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Re: Is there such a thing as a parasite diet? Supplements?

Views: 14,506
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,252

Re: Re: Is there such a thing as a parasite diet? Supplements?

Well, it's time for anither LF, I'm starting to get that "green around the gills feeling"...

I'm going to start the prep, and go ahead in a few days.

I've been doing the Liver-Flush cleanses this whole year, this is going to be my 16th , or maybe 15th.

Are you doing LFs too? How do you prepare?

This is how I found out about parasites, it didn't occur to me that most people have them (and if most,certaily NOT ME...lol)
I, too, didn't know about parasites,and thought that only people in 3rd world countries had them.

I attributed all my health problems to liver/GB acting up.
After about 10th LF, I "accidentally' discovered' flukes, when one time, while very impressed with the size of my gallstones, I looked closer, and thought "oh, grapefruit bits". Then I rembered that I strained the GJ before that flush.

So, it finally downed on me, and I had to face the facts.I was freaked at first. Didn't sleep much for the next 3 weeks, but once I had some major results, I relaxed a bit.

Nah, don't worry about taking Wormwood and going out, I don't thing the critters are gonna come out all at once... :)
Their whole thing is to hide and go unnoticed, so hopefully they won't decide to all of the sudden burst forth from different orfices... LOL
Although I've heard of people having them come out of their nose, most of the time they'll come out in mucus, which they thrive on.

What does GOL stand for? sounds like a great product.
I've been wanting to try Livatone, sounds like I need it.
I' too, have tried all sorts of stuff, I feel I have to come up with new ammo for the nasties.
Be good to yourself...
Cheers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)