CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite sighting...!??

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Boldyloxx Views: 2,683
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,975

Re: Parasite sighting...!??

Ohh Anne, I totally understand what your going through.

My parents do not even believe me that I even have worms- and think I am a hypochondriac when I mention worms- so I stopped even talking about my situation with them, period. They still think only people get worms if they eat raw meat or visit Mexico, etc.. and cant comnprehend that many people IN AMERICA, ENGLAND , AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, SCOTLAND, CANADA-,etc. also can pick up worms in thier own country-- verrryy easily in fact! You dont have to go to a tropical country to get worms.

Also- the fact that you had a swelling reaction to that cake -and Sugar candy does indicate a parasite involvement. I read elsehwere that many allergic reactions we get are traced to parasites. Many allergies we have completely go away once the parasites are purged.

I am in the process of cleansing my body of liver fluke - and maybe other worms I dont know i have-- by Dr. Hulda Clark 's parasite cleanse herbs. (see the Dr. Clark link at top of page where the links are)

I dont' have a credit card to buy online, so what I do is copy the name of the herbs (she only uses about three anyway) and find the capsules in the healthfood stores. She mentions clove oil , but I found good strong cloves that work just as well)

I've had much success with this- and my stomach is no longer bloated., i no longer am constipated, and my eyes are much brighter than they ever were!-- The dark circles under my eyes are also diminished.

When you cleanse yourself of parasites- whatever type they are, you must change your eating habits-- and no longer eat the way the rest of America or the Western World does. That is part of why our immune systems were open to parasites in the first place.

Dont be surprised that more people you meet every day may also be infected with worms and dont know it.

To make your body a place this parasite/ parasites will begin to hate-- then you should start replacing flour, refined sugar, dairy and meats in your diet with more raw fruits and vegetables, ---raw nuts and seeds. Digestive fruits are excellent after a meal-- especially Pineapple (which parasites hate- no matter what type parasite) as well as Papaya and Mango.

During this time that you have this parasite, you may want to skip all meat and refine Sugar of any sort. If you must eat meat, have a serving no bigger than a deck of cards- and only once that day. Chew slowly to get your digestive fluids to break it down more-- Then eat alot of high enzyme raw fruits afterward.

Garlic is also a cheap thing to incorporate in your meal- put in tomato sauce with olive oil- it is delicous all cut up raw in there- and it is one herb that ALL bugs hate- They even use garlic in gardens in place of pesticides- bugs hate it that much.

Worms hate garlic so much, that you may feel them moving about , dying in your body after eating a clove of garlic- as the garlic properties move throughout your bloodstream through various areas of your body. Many here have felt that. Feels like muscle twitches.

Garlic is so toxic to parasites- that it is akin to Wormwood - so be careful in how much you eat because your body may need a break from it, as in Wormwood .- but do have at least a clove a day!

Keep posting and updating with us what is going on with you- we are all in this together-- and definitely take you seriously

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (2)