CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite sighting...!??

Boldyloxx Views: 2,671
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,984

Re: Parasite sighting...!??

hi :-)

I've heard from many hear that it's good to switch the herbs around alot ,because the worms can develop a resistance . I suspect the newly hatched worms will not have had a chance to develop a resistance, however.

Garlic, however, seems to be the one thing that they never develop a tolerance to- however, it takes more than garlic to rid all worms. Garlic is just one thing of many.

Because of your candidas, I would say your body's ph balance is more on the acidic side-- I reccomend getting apple cidar vinegar in you every single day. Get two big tablespooons full.
I'd even put some in water in a spray bottle and spray your private area, in case of yeast infections-- that immediately stops the itching.

It's true that fruits have Sugar in them- but even though your staying way from sugar- I still reccomend you get raw ripe pineapple in you -- Buy a pineapple every week, and cut it up and eat it throughout the week.

Worms really do hate the Bromelian in pineapple-- and raw pineapple is best- not the pills- nor the canned.

Papaya is also good. That has strong digestive properites that worms hate. If you cut out fruit, those are the only two fruits you should allow yourself then.-- as well as green apples.

I like dehydrated seawead from the healthfood stores. I got some dehydrated Kelp for $2.99 the other day. Worms hate Kelp also.

During World War II, many servicemen got worms. They used powdered seaweed with 75% success rate in de-worming.

Fresh seaweed is even better- but dehydrated is great too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)