CureZone   Log On   Join
To Anne

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

heyjude Views: 2,663
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 471,975

To Anne

Hello Anne,
Great to see you here, just showing up here means you are on your way to being healthier. Most of us tried to deny that we might have a ~worm~ inside of our bodies. We all have them, some of us have more, and others have had their bodies totally taken over with them, they alter how we think, what we crave to eat, how we act, and make us deadly sick(this was me for years,and getting it worse all the time)a person can have up to 100 ascaris, that is only one type of worm, most people have more than one type of worm in them at one time.

I feel for you with your situtation with your parents, if you need their help to buy your herbs than see if you can get one of your parents to sit down at the computer with you, come to this site and let them read some of our stories. OR maybe ask them to help you for 6 months, just 6 months and see if you feel better, tell them that isn't too much to ask is it? And the herbs you will be taking are actually food, herbs are food. You will not feel healed in six months but you will notice a difference. Part of the yelling and screaming and feelings you have toward your parents are actually the worms making you feel and act this way. Get the worms out and you will turn into such a calm, mild, sweet person when they are out of you, for real, they control us!!!

The white worm that came out of you was an ascaris, they are one of the most resistant and hardest to kill, they can be up to 15 inches long and are always thick, the thickest worms, like a pencil. Be thrilled that it is out of you, one female lays up to 200,000 eggs each day, WOW that is a lot less eggs being laid inside of you right now. I don't believe that was the only one inside of you. I feel you need to parasite cleanse, probably for months or even a few years.

My die off was terrible at first, I won't lie to you, but I knew that if I didn't continue to parasite cleanse they would kill me,
I really felt I would only live up to 5 more years if I stopped taking the herbs. You need to figure out what will help you get through the die off problems, I took naps when I could, excedrine for my headaches, used heating pads, stayed away from people if I could because I wanted to reach out and hurt someone, I had a strange odor at times so I showered or soaked in the bathtub often, I watched funny movies for my moods, went for long drives,
cried, prayed, cried somemore. You have to take these herbs to get your health back, I am not telling you anything you don't know, you started to feel a little better already, ask here what others do to help there die off, you have to deal with it somehow, someway. I still have die off at each full moon, this full moon I have felt achey all over, dull headache, and moodiness
but I know that in a few days this will all be gone and I will have less parasites inside of me. Each full moon I think about how I am getting healthier and feeling better.

I never really noticed food senstivities, but I had environmental sensitivities big time, to some of the smallest scents, and yes I am much better now, I only have a few smells that bother me. I am thrilled I can go into a grocery store now and I couldn't for over a year because of all the different smells and scents. If you read some of my past post you will be amazed what I have over come and how my health has improved, and so can yours, in time.

Anne, there are so many people here that want to help, that care, that have experienced what you have and what you will experience.
Boldyloxx has given you some very good advice and ideas that may help you. Somehow, find a way to get your parents to help you. remember you will feel sicker at times, but keep the mind set that this too shall pass and better health, getting a job, your own place to live is on the horizon for you. (I only feel crappy during the full moon cleansing times, I can deal with this twice a month)Read all you can, educate yourself, come here often for support, ask questions, just knowing others have been through it and are here to help you is a wonderful feeling.
Take care and let us know what you need, how we can help.
~~HUGS~~ heyjude

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)