CureZone   Log On   Join
caving for cravings!!!!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 1,604
Published: 16 years ago

caving for cravings!!!!

Today I did something *really* thoughfull and generous....FOR MY PARASITES!!!

I can't even tell you the cravings that overtook me today. Usually I will get them if I start eating sweets again, but this came out of the blue. Granted, I hadn't eaten all day and was hungry so after work I treated myself to a healthy raw vegan meal at the Ecopolitan, the raw foods restaraunt here in Minneapolis.

I was being very good, I ordered an appetizer of pumpkinseed and walnut pate with flax crackers, and a red avocado burrito for dinner, which is pure veggie goodness.

After this enormous meal, I felt HUNGRIER than when I started! Suddenly I felt like if I did not get something SWEET in me I was going to DIE.

I caved and got a pecan bar (yum), some carrot cake and some date balls! I ATE IT ALL AND ENJOYED EVERY EXQUITE BITE OF IT!!!

But afterwards I crashed and felt very tired.

Do you guys think that this craving is most likely because I've been parasite cleansing the last few days?

It sucks because the raw desserts at this restaraunt are soooooo yummy, and are actually HEALTHY for people who don't have issues with Sugar like us worm infested folk. So it's easy for the mind to justify eating it once I slip into the DENIAL mode once again. Ugh.

I'll get there. I plan on doing an Oxypowder AND parasite cleanse this upcomming full moon.

Ann

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

6.344 sec, (1)