CureZone   Log On   Join
Taking so many things but no die off.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 2,051
Published: 16 years ago

Taking so many things but no die off.

I've been taking Eclectic Institute brand Black-Walnut , Chinese Wormwood , Sweet Wormwood , and Clove. 3 capsules twice a day.

Then I've also been taking L Cysteine 2 capsules three times daily.

I started taking oil of oregano just last night.

So far, no worms, no die off reaction. Nothing.

What is wrong here? The only time I've EVER seen a worm was after I ate just fruit for two days (pineapple being one of the fruits). This was when I discovered I have Ascaris.

I've had IBS for ten years before my chronic condition. When I did crash with chronic fatigue, food sensitivities , candida, EBV (don't have this anymore), Parvovirus (don't have this anymore), it was about three months after getting a cat who had kittens in my little apartment.

My cat had a Tapeworm when I got her. She was dropping little peices of rice all over my apartment. But the vet gave me some pills to give her and she seemed fine after that. I'm thinking that maybe I got my Ascaris from her? But I've grown up with tons of outdoor cats.

Should I try CoQ10? I'm scared to take 3,000 mg. of this stuff though, because a few years ago I tried this and it made me REALLy sick. Panic attacks that made me call 911 after only 300 mg.

But I know for a fact that my liver is stronger now. Back then I had raized liver enzymes and a fatty liver, lots of liver pain, etc. Liver Flushing also helped my tendency toward panic attacks.

I'm raw vegan now and have done a few juice fasts, and I have no liver pain.

Can I try a smaller dose of the CoQ10, or will it not work at all if you don't take the larger dose?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)