CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Oxy Powder not working!

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Little Bunnee Views: 12,352
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 472,439

Re: Oxy Powder not working!

Hi, Anne,

Psyllium also constipates me; but I've done two successful Bowel Cleanses with Oxypowder . The first time, I took ten capsules each night and didn't really change my diet much (chicken, fish, vegetables, a little fruit, very limited dairy because it's mucous forming,, and half my body weight in water. The cleanse worked just the way the directions said it would and I even lost four pounds.

The second cleanse with Oxypowder was while I was on a 7-day juice fast (fresh fruit juices in the morning and vegetable juices in the afternoon and evening.) My sister also did the juice fast with Oxypowder . The directions on the bottle had changed since my first cleanse, so we began with four capsules. She moved up to six, but I stayed at four and again, it was very successful for both of us.

Something a little similar to your situation happened with my mom. She began with 10 the first day, had good results the next morning, and then everything stopped for a day or two. But she kept going with 10 and eventually, things started flowing again.

We all lived in the bathroom for the first few days; so if you try Oxypowder again, it might be good to begin on a weekend.

I haven't combined Oxypowder with a parasite cleanse and in reading your previous posts, was looking forward to your progress with the combination.

I also read a testimony where someone who was severely constipated had to use around 14 capsules per day just to move.

You're right about diet. . .it's important. But if you're eating good fats, (oils of flax, hemp, coconut, olive and cod liver) then you're doing good.

Don't fret. Things will get better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)