That is so strange. I've almost died while doing parasite cleansing, too! I'm wondering if the Epsom Salts caused you to release too many parasites at once for your body to handle...?
There have been a few times now that I have almost died while cleansing parasites, and it's always from low electrolytes. Like you, I've been rushed to the ER feeling delirious, projectile vomiting, blindness and seizures from low electrolites.
It makes me so scared to cleanse these parasites out of me, even though I don't see any other option! For me, even just an alkalizing diet of raw veggies, veggie juices and wheatgrass is enough to make my electrolytes go wacky from what I can only guess is heavy detox (since I get so many other detox reactions along with it). You'd think my electrolytes would be great taking in so much nutritous food!
I know it's some weird detox reaction, because often when I come back from the hospital, or finish up an intense cleanse like this, and am not on the intense diet or herbs, I feel MUCH better than I did before the cleanse!
So I know I have to do this again. But I'm scared! I don't want to die while trying to get well!
Until now I've never heard of anyone else having the same experience.