CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cleanse newbie

Boldyloxx Views: 1,100
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,332

Re: cleanse newbie

Hi! The Liver Cleanses should be done about a few weeks after you've already been doing parasite cleanses.

The fact that you are a Vegetarian is the perfect diet while doing a parasite cleanse. So you dont have to change your diet. As far as I would tell you (but I am not a professional nutritionist), I would cool it for now with processed fruit juices- but stick with the raw fruit.

Reason being that fruit juices pump in more fructose Sugar into your body at one time- and flood your digestive tract with sugar. Your body doenst have time to break down the sugar, and that's what the worms love-- when we overdo it with sugar.

When we eat raw fruits-- biting into it them and eating them the natural way Adam and Eve probably ate them, the Sugar content from the fruit enters our system slowly, and is broken down efficiently. There is no Sugar rush.

Eat you veggies later in the day- and your fruits earlier in the day. Dont' mix the two. You can have really tasty raw veggie salads experimenting with all types of raw veggies.. add some garlic and nuts, seeds, etc. Use your imagination!

My favorite dressing for my salad lunches is a mix of Balsamic Vinegar, unrefined Apple Cidar vinegar (I buy Bragg's), Olive Oil, and I throw in a few tablespoons of Brewers Yeast for the B vitamins and flavor- and it makes the texture thicker.

I recently discovered Bragg's liquid Amino Acids Soy sauce- made with non Genetically-Modified-Organisms soy. It is cheap and out of this World tasty! Ive added that in my home-made dressings also. My mouth waters from it!

Everything in these salad dressings-- olive oil, balsamic and applecider vinegar, etc., contributes in keeping the body alkaline- so you're also helping yourself against the worms that way (worms hate an alkaline body) and enjoying yourself at the same time.

If you are eating mostly raw fruits and vegetables, nuts, seeds, very unrefined wholegrain bread, etc.. then you' may not need to do a Colon Cleanse because you are pobably already having the healthy 2-3 bowel movements a day.

If you have 0-1 bowel movements a day- then I would start taking some capsules of Cascara Sagrada herb-- about 2-3 at night and/or morning with water.

What I did when I first started (because I was severely constipated) was use Psyllum Husk capsules. i took 4 in the morning and 4 at night with water. Wow, does that ever clean you out!! however, it does give you alot of discomfort- and it can be rough on your intestinal tract if you take psyllum husk every day.

Now just save it for when I get my Period. My period always seems to make me constipated a week before when Im getting PMS. I use a little Psyllum Husk to help it out. I hate using Bran-- it doenst do much for me and makes me gassy. Psyllum Husk doenst- and flushes everything out fast.

Check out Dr. Hulda Clark s' Liver Flush at the "Cleansing" link at the very top of this page. I would hold off on Liver Flushes yet- til maybe 30 days into your parasite cleanse.

Good luck!
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.672 sec, (2)