CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rashes?

hvnlystarz Views: 2,432
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,460

Re: rashes?

thanks everyone for responding to my post. just for the record- the rash is everywhere now! behind my ears, the backs of my knees, all over my chest and tummy :( it looks like goose bumps that won't go away and in some parts it is slightly red. it doesn't really itch though. it started friday night and it is now tuesday.

my bowels are moving- i go once or twice a day. i am eating tons of salads, pineapple, yogurt, etc... do i still need to take psyillium or casgara (not sure if i spelled those right)?

this die off is really gross- but i am sure glad i am cleansing now. i really had no idea i had this much stuff hiding inside me :( ironically- when i was in india a lot of the indians there said they had stomach issues all the time and it was just normal. i think not! i think they all probably have worms/ parasites living inside them and don't even know it.

i did have mercury poisoning last year from eating tuna fish every day. do you think the rash could be a combination of parasites/worms dying off as well as mercury coming out? does paragone help cleanse mercury as well?

thanks all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)