CureZone   Log On   Join
Miss Scarletwiskers...questions for you, please...

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

megan Views: 1,664
Published: 16 years ago

Miss Scarletwiskers...questions for you, please...

Hi there...I just wondered about some of your experience in this parasite battle. I've been in it probably as long. It's much better than before, but the parasites remain, and are so resilant. The scarey thing is the more I do, the worse symptoms become sometimes.

And I kill off a few, but there are so many it's almost like it barely makes a difference. I don't rejoice in seeing a couple dead worms anymore...there are hundreds. I appolgize for my down mood today...but I'm getting very tired of being sick and I don't know how to beat this anymore.

I had once hoped that if I could de-plaque my bowels things would be a lot better. I think this is true, however if there are a lot of parasites, bowel cleansing doesn't happen so easily...and how I've tried. The plaque doesn't just slide off being so acidic (my diet is alkaline and vegan, high fresh juices...it all does not change my acid pH...however if I don't keep the diet, I'm very sick...so a good diet goes a long way, and it keeps me functional when I wouldn't be otherwise. But my pH has not changed). I am having some success with Dr Shulze's intestinal formula though, but it's a struggle...the formula are good, it's not that, but trying to change the environment when it's full of parasites is very difficult. Everything incites panic attacks...

Anyway, these are my questions for you:

1. Have you had any success with any type of bowel cleansing and released plaque?
2. Have you ever used primal defense in high amounts for 3 months or more? (to change bowel pH, de-paratize and de-plaque).
3. Have you done fresh juices each day, like 2 quarts/day for any extended time? (apparently this will alkalize the bowel and remove plaque).

I'm just wondering if you have been able to get the plaque out in any way. I know this is one of my problems, but I'm wondering if it WILL come out when there's a bunch of parasites...if you've had this happen I'd love to know. When I Bowel Cleanse the resistance I get from the parasites is crazy, I'm just wondering if I'm going to be able to overcome this, this way...is this ever going to happen? Has it happened for you or do the detox symptoms stop you as they have me?

I've tried Oxypowder , bioxy cleanse, arise and shine cleanse, and Dr Shulze's. Arise and shine and Dr Shulze were better for me than the Oxygen cleansers. The herbal anti-parasitics that I've done make me feel very ill and I don't kill anything anyhow...I seem to have more luck (relatively) in bowel cleansing as the parasite cleanse.

One last question...have you ever taken prescription drugs for parasites? This is the last thing I want to do, it scares me like crazy...what are your feelings on drugs for this?

Thanks a lot,
Megan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.422 sec, (2)