CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Miss Scarletwiskers...questions for you, please...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 1,946
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,503

Re: Miss Scarletwiskers...questions for you, please...

Wow, Megan, you sound just like me!!!

I am on a raw vegan diet, too. But I can't eat any fruit or dates or anything sweet if I hope to feel okay (unfortunately when feeling depressed I sometimes cheat!)

But I know what you mean. This has been an ongoing battle for me for many years, and I don't know how to get out of this. I am finally on an herbal program that I have sworn to myself I will stick to. I also find that a diet of nothing but raw veggies, avocados, olives, greens and veggie juice really help to detoxify my body and make me feel better. But boy, do I go crazy on this restrictive diet!!!

Between my food sensitivties, my inability to eat cooked food now without feeling ill, and having to stay away from sugars to feel functional....it's a very limited diet that I have here. I can only pray it will get better.

I've done the psyllium and Bentonite shakes for about 5-7 months continuously a few years ago without ANY mucoid plaque coming out. Strange. I've also done colonics without much luck either. I've done over 13 Liver Flushes that haven't proven any results except for ridding me of panic attacks (which was great!) Although when I am detoxing heavily I tend to get panic attacks in the night.

I honestly don't know what my problem is, but I'm starting a juice fast tomorrow. If it helps remove mucoid plaque, like you say fresh juice does, all the better....!

How old are you, if you don't mind me asking? And how long have you had these problems?

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.336 sec, (1)