CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Miss Scarletwiskers...questions for you, please...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Miss Scarletwhiskers Views: 1,793
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,518

Re: Miss Scarletwiskers...questions for you, please...

Hey, if you ever need a juice fasting buddy...

You inspire me to start flushing my liver again. I am so hesitant only because the last flush I did made me sooooooo sick. I think it just stirred everything up, and I hadn't parasite cleansed before doing it like I was supposed to. Now I am afraid of doing it again, as I swore to myself at the time I'd never do it again.

However, I've had some good experiences with Liver Flushing as well, so I might try it again after having cleaned myself out a bit more here with juice fasting, parasite herbs, and zapping (which I've never noticed any results from.)

I do not get the panic from the parasite herbs like you do. A few years ago, however, I got my first panic attack from taking four capsules of CoQ10. I actually dialed 911, as I thought I was having a heart attack! The guys in the ambulance took my vitals and were wondering if I was on speed.

How embarassing! Fortunately, I can now recognize the feelings of panic. But I always know that when I feel panic it means my liver is in overdrive for whatever reason.

What detoxes me the most (oddly enough), is that simple diet of raw veggies, greens, non-sweet fruits and fresh veggie juice. Isn't that weird? I swear it kills off more parasites in me than the herbs, for whatever reason.

I'm actually going to do the Schultze Liver/Gallbladder/anti-parasite cleanse soon along with my raw veggie approach. Hopefully this won't be too much.

I've had IBS since age 15. When I was 24 I got sick with the chronic fatigue, multiple food allergies , etc. and have been on a quest for health ever since (I'm now 29). I feel really angry at these worms for robbing me of my prime!

I am in a similar situation as you. I'd like to get mucoid plaque out but can't for whatever reason. colonics don't do it. P&B shakes constipate me, and most intestinal cleansers (including shultze) have Cascara Sagrada and Senna in them. I'm allergic to these. I'm thinking about trying the InnerClarity bowel cleanse. Ever heard of it? Know anything about it?

It's funny, reading your posts, I actually have to double check them to make sure I wasn't the one who wrote them! We have such similar situations...although I'd NEVER be able to get away with eating potatoes or rice...! I gotta keep it low carb or my little "friends" will have a feild day! :P

Write me anytime!

Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.578 sec, (2)