CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alkalize first?

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Boldyloxx Views: 1,980
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,583

Re: Alkalize first?

That would make sense-- since that's how many of the worms hatch in the first place-- from too much acid in our bodies encouraging any stray eggs we ingest to hatch in us.

I guess i'm the type of person that needs more patience so I probably would end up de-parasiting myself WHILE at the same time changing my diet to become more alkaline.

To make it that much easier to kill those suckers --and any newly hatched ones will not like the type of alkaline environment they hatch into after your body becomes more alkaline.

Some people have a hard time getting there body alkaline- because not only food effects the ph balance-- so does emotional stress and trauma. It's so important to find a place away from everyone to relax every day for an hour or two if you are under stress from family, work, etc.

God Bless!
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)