CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Alkalize first? YES!YES!YES

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Boldyloxx Views: 1,968
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,599

Re: Alkalize first? YES!YES!YES

Hey everyone!!!! START NOW.......If you need to eat bread choose sprouted living grain bread like Ezechecial Bread.....Arugula salad,dandoline salads,mixed spring green and please DON'T COOK your live giving foods...also I found fresh figs to be 30 on the alcline scale yahoo!!!! they are in season now so eat up....next wheat grass....Do you have a jamba juice near by.....Eat every thing and all things in there raw natural state....even fruits as in a lemon or orange is Alkline...... the ratio to help the body is 4:1 alkline to acidic and I incourage you to invest in a gallon of 35% hydrogen peroxide to give your greens and fruits a bath first to kill any Nastys....If you realize that the cleanse in all it's steps is a very long process if you start now, today yor looking at the Fall time when you have completed the steps.......Let me remind you......You kill parisites for 3 months (or longer) on a 15 day on and 5 day off cycle and build the body with good bacteria aswell then you cleanse the kidneys,liver and gull bladder each as well with in a cycle of time and guide lines.......Remember to keep the bowles moving......I have found to respect the aruvedic approach to "streanthen the intestine" so I use "Tri-Cleanse" By Michael Tierras O.M.D .....Some how we all need to approach this as the biggest life leason of all.....How to survive from disease....I'm setting here drinking young Coconut water with my 11 month old....it is The best electolyte out there in fact man kind has used coconut juice for blood transfustions !!! YEP...and it's living....if you do a search young coconut + blood tranfustions you will learn....and it has the profile of minerals your blood needs,wants craves......oh yes it rejuvenated the liver,blood and kidneys : ) My point is enjoy the process.... even if it means changing how you "percieve Food" .........I'm here in the weeds to offer my wisdom and truths....oh another thing.....checkout http://www.rawfoods.com any one can email me there rachaelsaito@rawfoods.com you can start there and read.....During a cleanse eat fresh pineapple and munch on pumkin seeds, and eat living foods.Right now on paragone+denfenseplus+wormwood complex+ more Black-Walnut and my fiber.....I'v done one food grade hydrogen peroxide enema and man....that was very odd.......I have the alkline strips with me and I test with aklinr strips......I started the cleanse almost a week ago.....I plan to alternate to another product next cycle......

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (2)