CureZone   Log On   Join
Is what I am passing some type of parasite???

deb_46 Views: 2,657
Published: 16 years ago

Is what I am passing some type of parasite???

Hi all,

Don't have a digital camera for pics, but would like anyone's opinion. I'll describe as best as I can. When I have done a coffee enema the last few times I have been seeing kind of pale reddish squishy looking things with what looks like little runners from them. All different sizes from very small to up to probably close to 1/2 inch. They are irregular jagged roundish shaped, not long like worms or flukes. This morning I would guestimate that there were close to 100. I'm not doing a parasite cleanse at all.

The only thing different with my health is I have been on thyroid meds for 3 months which has my body temperature raised. I have read that parasites like a cooler body temperature and I have had some pretty bad die off days when my temperature gets up to 98.6. not everytime but quite often. I have candida and have seen a lot of it passing as well but this is not candida I know what it looks like.

Anyone have any idea if this is for sure some type of parasite. Between the candida and if these are parasites I don't know how my poor body is getting any nutrients. I'm glad they are coming out but it is the creepiest feeling seeing them.

Thanks
Deb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)