CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is what I am passing some type of parasite???

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
carlas Views: 2,789
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,744

Re: Is what I am passing some type of parasite???

Hi Deb,

I passed exactly the same "things" last night myself. I am on the MH Dewormer and am now on day 3 of the OJ Fast. Yesterday, day 2 of the fast, I did not have any bowel movements which was surprising. I had lots of OJ juice, carrot and celery, lemon water etc. I even went for a long walk at 9:30. Came in and drank lemon water. Around 11:30 I went to the bathroom. It felt strange; now, since I've been doing these cleanses and flushes I always check my releases. All I noticed a first was how red the bowel was and I quickly thought it was blood, but on closer examination these were "things" and were as exactly as you described!!! Only there were about 100 of them. I couldn't stop saying OMG!!! I went one more time and there were about 50. Disgusting!! I went to the bathroom several more times, but no more things.

This a.m. I passed about 50 again. I got a couple out of the toilet bowl and poked them with a toothpick - and they were solid and squishy - and had runners!!!

I'm thinking they may be some kind of intestinal fluke, but very red. I am so glad they're out. MH says all diseases are due to lack of circulation. These things were like a colony and have been clogging up my system for a long time.

I wonder what I'll pass tonite.

Take care,
Carla

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.797 sec, (1)