CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is what I am passing some type of parasite???

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
deb_46 Views: 2,297
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,767

Re: Is what I am passing some type of parasite???

Hi,

I think I was taking 2000 mg twice a day. After about 3 weeks when I did a coffee enema the bowl was literally full of clear flukes. I wasn't taking it for parasites, I have candida and was trying to help with that and it is good for hair. After it happened I read up on it and it said that MSM puts a coating on your intestines that causes the parasites to lose their grip so then the force of the enema knocked them loose. I think that is what happened this time also, I was taking slippery elm to help with my leaky gut and I think it coated my intestines as well. I wasn't after parasites either time this happened but I'm going to do this often to make sure I get them all out.

A previous poster responded that they were red because they are sucking my B12 which makes sense because I'm deficient in B12 and now I know why!

Deb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)