CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Where do I start?

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
linkin Views: 1,674
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 478,314

Re: Where do I start?

Hi Liz
I'm pretty new to this too. Hopefully someone experienced can help you out with the herbs. I have however done lots of research dietwise, so here's a copy of a post I wrote to another member. The food in capital letters are anti-parasistic:

Well, I've stopped eating meat, fish and dairy products (because of the parasites/bacteria they may contain) so I take amino acids and B-vits. supplement instead. I incorporate as many spices (such as GARLIC, TURMERIC and CAYENNE) as possible in my meals. For instance I sprinkle CAYENNE and use RAW ONIONS on my morning salad :o I graze on RAW PUMPKIN SEEDS, eat PINEAPPLE three times a day and drink POMEGRAMATEjuiceand bottled water with freshly squized LEMON or LIME. Wok my vegetables in COCONUT OIL and use extra thick COCONUT MILK for my curry (spices....) sauce. My sweets/treats contain ECALYPTUS OIL and PEPPERMINT OIL. In between meals I take a PAPAYA/BROMELAIN digestive enzyme. For dessert I eat an apple as the skin contains PECTIN which also kills parasites. Hmmmm, can't think of anything else at the moment... Ah yes, I hardly eat any carbs as I undestand the critters enjoy these...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.672 sec, (1)