CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thank you!

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
linkin Views: 2,170
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 478,360

Re: Thank you!

Hi again TCF and everyone

I used sulphur supplements, and high sulphur foods; onions and garlic during the time I chelated mercury (after the removal of amalgams). I took molybdenum, B12 and Folic acid suppl. These support the metabolism of sulphur preventing a build-up and sulphur poisoning. The L-cysteine, which I think is recommended to take in the later stages of parasite-cleansing (it thins mucous and makes the parasites loose their grip on the intestinal wall), is sulphur. So anyone experiencing ill-effects which isn't an anti- parasite L- cysteine treatment side-effect, could perhaps try some of the above supplements......my 2 cents ; )

From an article:
If sulphate levels are low and there is sulphite in the urine this indicates a specific failure of an enzyme, sulphite oxidase. This enzyme is dependent on a molybdenum a co-factor for the enzyme and can readily be supplied as a supplement.

ii. Sulphate is mainly synthesised in the body from the essential amino acid cysteine. The cysteine cycle serves many other purposes and is dependent upon the presence of folates and vitamin B12. It is possible to check the functional status of the cysteine and methionine cycles and correct any deficit of these vitamins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)