CureZone   Log On   Join
Oh, good.

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
rabbitears Views: 3,342
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 478,509

Oh, good.

Hey Linkin!

Sorry about that -- Power to us, as females.

Yes, the product does have DE in it. We had a holiday which delayed my shipment. Ugh! It should be here this morning. Can't wait. The timing of this is just under the wire. (I gave myself a 1 week break from major stuff and it seems like everything is happening.) This morning I woke up @ 2AM by a large belch from the stomach. Not a good sign! I keep track of them by their gas or hunger pangs. Although I have this little Ascaris in the throat, which is no longer bothersome -- interesting how eager they are to please their host. Anyway, I felt that possibly a Tapeworm could try to creep up the esphagus because I started to feel small gripping pains (interesting). Since I wasn't interested in seeing it, I decided to get up and feed it some food. Little does it know that the next meal will be mixed with DE. Wahoo!

In a couple of hours, I will be doing a happy dance!

Have a great day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.453 sec, (1)