CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Salt and vitamin C

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Hulda Clark ebooks
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
linkin Views: 4,273
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 478,907

Re: Salt and vitamin C

Beht, I agree. I found lots of positive info too, but wanted to post a bit of the other side as it seems none of us have done this protocol before.

It's now evening, and I've been sipping unrefined Sea Salt + buffered vit. C throughout the day (not taking any herbs while testing this protocol). I've started expelling red nose parasites again for the first time since running out of oregano oil (herbs don't help with this). So I'm definitely going to continue with this tomorrow.

From what I've read, unrefined Sea Salt can be used instead of the salt tablets. But it has to be totally additive free, meaning no aluminium and sugar. According to the "inventors", these additives are sometimes found in the Sea Salt in both health food stores and supermarkeds. On the one I've got, it actually says on the bag that it is additive free and contains all the natural minerals.

Hope others post back if they're trying this protocol too.... ; )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

7.313 sec, (1)