CureZone   Log On   Join
Never give up. You are going to make it.

Views: 2,607
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,111

Never give up. You are going to make it.

You are going to make it. You have many reasons to live. Never forget them. Make a list and repeat it like a mantra. Pray, pray, pray. Pray to your higher self.

I have a friend who was extremely ill for 11 years and he has almost completely recovered. I suffered from exhaustion, candida, allergies, athsma, you name it. for 30 years and didn't know why. 4 years ago every wart and mole on my body started itching like crasy. Then I started wheezing non-stop and I couldn't take a deep breath without coughing. My left side ached and I couldn't bear to have anything around my waist because I felt so bloated. I was losing weight and everything I ate made me feel sick. All my joints started aching and I couldn't turn my head. I thought it was malignant melanoma that had metastasized to my lungs and liver. A blood test revealed I had Hep C. I did some research and learned that people with Hep C are susceptible to parasitical infections. I cleansed my liver and went after the parasites. I am 50 now feel better than I've felt in my entire adult life. Three years ago I thought I was going to die and made out a will.

Have you tried putting a couple of droppers of Red Clover/Stillingia tincture (made by Herb PHarms) in some distilled water and drinking it to cleanse your liver?

Suggestion for the Sugar cravings: Eat the kinds of sweets they like the least. Here are a couple of recipes-

Anti- parasite fudge: 1 1/2 cups of coconut oil, 1 cup of sulphured black strap molasses, 3/4 cup of powdered dark chocolate, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 3/4 cup of crushed up walnuts. Mix it up really good, put it in a square pan and refrigerate until it hardens. Cut it into squares and yum yum good. Or trying mixing a teaspoon of unadulterated Sea Salt with a cup of fresh squeezed orange juice, and drink that. Eat fresh raw pineapple chunks and chase every bite with some raw pumpkin seeds. Do not used canned pineapple, get the fresh.

Read everything you can find about sun gazing, then start sun gazing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)