CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is it seriously possible for me to heal?

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
linkin Views: 2,594
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,111

Re: Is it seriously possible for me to heal?

Hi Anne

Reading your post is like reading about myself, or how I used to be. Things are slowly turning around the right way. I have liver toxicity so most things gave me adverse reactions both mentally and physically. I've previously posted about the salt/vit. C protocol. Before starting it, I was sure I would be sick as regular salt gives me anxiety, headaches and heart palpitations, but I felt/feel very much improved. I remember years ago when I was bedbound, I paid for one of my country's top naturapath doctors to come home and visit me, and he said many with chronic fatigue are dehydrated. Unfortunately he told me to up my salt intake, but not specifically Sea Salt . The regular salt is of course bad, so I just quickly gave it up. So I'm thinking perhaps this can work for others who are normally highly sensitive to supplements/treatments too. A little note about the vitamin C. For me the ascorbic acid was definitely too acidity and not good, buffered vitamin C works brilliant though....

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=336&i=12622

I really believe your situation has been too real for many of us here on curezone. As you read through the posts, it takes some work and trial and error, but I'm under the impression that many of us have made improvement or are closing in on what the problem is. Stay strong : )

linkin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.797 sec, (1)