CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth?

hopinso Views: 4,018
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,179

Re: Diatomaceous Earth?

I really don't feel any of the cleanses have been failures. I have experienced dramatic improvements, especially through liver flushing. Yet, for some reason none of the cleanses or the excellent therapy and chiropractic care has resulted in a cure. Even my doctor cannot explain why I cannot get better and stay better. For about 18 months I considered myself 85-90% back to normal. I still had a lot of chronic pain issues and never completely regained the high level of energy and clarity I had before my spinal injury. A series of falls, including two very hard ones has aggravated the nerve root inflammation that I thought was almost under control. This extreme fatigue and brain fog may be a part of that, but I suspect something else. Since there is more than a strong probability that I still have parasite issues, I am attacking that right now. Over the years I have been here many people have had long term problems due to parasites. In addition to the DE I am also using raw pumpkin seeds, virgin coconut oil, and doctor recommended enzymes to deal with the tapeworm. I was using a zapper, but since my spinal therapy involves energy currents directed at my spine I stopped the zapping for now.
A long bout of Depression has left me more overweight than I have been in years, and probably quite toxic from going back to compulsive eating that I felt I had under control. Curezone is wonderfully supportive and like many people I have a lot of different health issues to deal with; plus I must regain discipline and self control. Advice and prayer will be welcome, and hopefully I can help others along the way. Thank you for your care and concern.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

3.593 sec, (1)