If you overdose on the killer herbs, your going to have one heck of a die-off problem.
it will kill the worms - but your body may not be able to accept the larger than normal amount of toxins coming from the dying worms. Youll end up getting flu symptoms , rashes, etc.
and will probably have to take off work for 3 weeks.
Best to take the normal amount reccomended- and keep the colon empty (no constipation) and drink plenty of liquids (not soda or coffee either) throught the days to help flush toxins out in the urine.