CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why on earth would you take raw milk and boil it?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
lunari Views: 3,280
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 480,285

Re: Why on earth would you take raw milk and boil it?

Hi All
I've been making kefir with raw milk for about a year now, and I bring the milk to a boil before cooling it off to make the kefir.
I'ts not the same as pasteurazation: when they do that they boil the milk at very high temps for something like 15 minutes,and then, in some cases will repeat this process again.
When I 1st started making kefir it would not ferment right in raw milk (unboiled) as some natural "wild" bacteria would compete with the kefir grains.
The enzymes in the raw quickly boiled milk are still there and the kefir tastes great.
This is from someone who did ot drink milk for 2o yrs, as I thought the pasteurized stuff tastes vile. Once I got thru with about 20 cleanses, I actually craved milk
, and then began making my own soured milk products.
The raw milk is not legal in my state, and one has to drive to another state to buy it... we now have started a petition to make it legal.
I'm drinkig stuff that's contraband... LOL
Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.672 sec, (1)