CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sad emotions and parasites...

Rabbitears Views: 2,484
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,089

Re: Sad emotions and parasites...

Hi Linkin!

This was a good post. I was talking with a good friend this morning about parasites. I'm pretty convinced that the one that have been hanging around are bioengineered because of their strange behavior and not wanting to leave, making it very difficult to get rid of them. I know, I've posted this theory in another post of mine. (The "natural" entities left months ago.)

Seeing this portion in the article confirms my theory:
"However, parasites are intelligent and new “man-made” organisms may not respond to natural cleansing programs and in fact have now mutated into hybrid strains resistant to herbal, natural or chemical antidotes."

I've concluded that vibrational/electromedicine/laser therapies are the only way to get rid of these things. This weekend, a chiropractor friend let me use their laser machine to see if it will work. Each weekend, I'll barrow the equipment to use as an experiment. Additionally, I'm using the Terminator zapper (3rd week of use 24/7) to see how this plays out. For the past 1 1/2 week, I've been on a primary "green food" diet with some fruits and this has gone pretty well (last night, I cheated with pasta). In a couple of weeks, I'll keep everyone posted on this experiment and the results.

Again, thanks for the post. It was helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)