CureZone   Log On   Join
I think they are worse than cockroaches, they can survive everything!!

stemmy Views: 1,481
Published: 17 years ago

I think they are worse than cockroaches, they can survive everything!!

All I can say is, I'm so glad there are others out there that I can relate with. Besides my husband and my new doctor, its difficult. I think my story began a year ago on my honeymoon, we went to Curacao near Venezuela. Ever since we came back I have had chronic constipation, horrible gas and horrible bloating. I work out at least 4 times a week and cannot lose weight even though I reduced the amount I eat. I had a colonoscopy and an endoscopy last Feb. and aside from a hiatal hernia, all was well. I continued to have these problems on a daily basis. It always felt like I had a baby kicking in my very low left abdomen and alot of gurgling, but now its all over. Then in Oct. I went to the ob/gyn as I thought I might have a cyst on my left ovary. He did an ultrasound and nothing. After I ruled these out I didn't know what to do. About a month ago I was in tears after work as I hadnt gone in 10 days and felt toxic, not even being able to bear wearing panty hose or underwear. That day my husband went to his chiropractor who is also a nutritionist and he told her all of my symptoms and she immediately said "parasites"....I went to see her the next week and its been a long month. Basically, between enemas, kidney cleansing, liver cleansing, and on a mild dose of Total Para, I have seen things that look like long pieces of string down to almost a jellyfish. All is clear and looks like white tissue floating around, some big. I took pictures to show my doctor. But my stomach is constantly moving and gurgling and the gas is horrible, so bad I'm afraid I will get fired from work!! She thinks it is some sort of Tapeworm since its mostly flat and clear, but wouldn't a Tapeworm make me lose weight and not gain? I don't eat more than I ever have, don't drink coffee, nor soda, just water. Also, I'm not constantly hungry, actually the opposite, and I get these hunger type pains/cramps when I haven't eaten in a while and alot of moving around inside, even though I'm not really hungry. I'm not getting as many out lately yet I still feel them in my abdomen all the way up to my rib cage, whicih is probably why I have had reflux the past year. She doesn't want to start the Para Cleanse until I have been Liver Cleansing at least a month so I have another few weeks to go. But I feel like I am never going to get them out of me and it consumes my life and thoughts and I always feel gross, fat and bloated even though I continue to work out. I also drink aloe vera juice each day as she said its a natural enema and can kill them. I'm already taking 13 pills a day for this alone and I feel like I can't take it anymore!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

2.688 sec, (2)