Re: Where do I start?

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
humaworm Views: 982
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 418,610

Re: Where do I start?

Hello ma'me - sometimes you just have to start slow. You can start by cooking your meals at home - hungry menfolk and children will eat home cooked meats, good tasting vegetables and even fruit salads. In this way YOU control what goes into their bodies - at least what they eat at home. I don't know your family's eating habits, but try cutting down on Cokes and stock up on 100% juices (orange, apple, grape, etc.) and good water. Once they get used to eating and drinking more healthy things you can go further - adding daily vitamins, taking daily exercise (like walking for 30 minutes every afternoon with your daughter)and really streamlining what foods you prepare and serve. It just takes time and perserverance on your part - most times, kids learn by example - you will be leading your child in the right direction by your actions (and maybe your husband too!). I am proud of you for not only wanting the best of health for yourself, but for also wanting to make it a family affair! Some others will probably jump on in here and can help you too! Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)