CureZone   Log On   Join
small white worms????

mrnc Views: 5,375
Published: 16 years ago

small white worms????

Would anyone know what kind of parasite this sounds like. My toddler has been passing small round but flat in shape things that look slightly hard, almost like a shell of some sort. Today I saw more of these brown, round flat shell looking things with a white thing poking out of one. I got some tweezers and plucked out the white thing and it was a small white worm about an 1/4 of an inch long. I got some more of the shells (or eggs...not sure exactly what it is) and found more small white worms in each one that I cut opened. What the heck does my 2 year old have??? At first I was thinking pinworms but the eggs are microscopic......right? I have heard that you can see some types of Tapeworm eggs and they can be in a semi--hard-like shell.....but as hatchlings, do they appear almost like a small round worm? I have searched all over the net and cannot find anything that fits what I saw.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

3.921 sec, (1)